best pre-built company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeg

In Runtime
im looking to buy another computer in 3-5 months.... i dont feel like building another as i will be on base. price is not a problem, i want to buy the very best computer i possibly can.

i was looking at alienware, but was wondering if there is anything better out there.

thx

Cyberpower PC and Ibuypower, uberclock or w/e it is..

Or some of the prebuilts of Newegg..

didnt see how much they really mark up the price haha, my computer now is 3-4k haha, built it for 1.5k

might bite the bullet and build another on base, what is the very best of the best right now? anything new and great coming out?

also, planning a dual or quad gpu system.... just cuz really... also i would like water cooled since i will have a roommate and needs to be as silent as possible.

If you want to have peace of mind, then paying the premium for a solid warranty is not such a bad idea. The markup is really just for short term profit and is necessary to cover parts and the shipping costs in the event something goes wrong. Ãœberclok is currently going through a site update to include the new Intel i7 processors and tech service is fantastic compared to some of the other big guys.

If you want to have peace of mind, then paying the premium for a solid warranty is not such a bad idea. The markup is really just for short term profit and is necessary to cover parts and the shipping costs in the event something goes wrong. Ãœberclok is currently going through a site update to include the new Intel i7 processors and tech service is fantastic compared to some of the other big guys.

i got the money and know how to fix anything honestly, i think im just going to build it lol... i mean, why not... sure ill have time to get it done within a few days.

what case is best cooling wise, something that is ultra quite also... or something that is super awesome and i can update the fans with some quieter ones.

should i just make a new topic? lol

Motherboard- Newegg.com - ASUS Rampage II Extreme LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
cpu- Newegg.com - Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 3.2GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops
Memory- Newegg.com - G.SKILL 8GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1100 (PC2 8800) Quad Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory
Video card- Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100251SR Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB 512-bit (256-bit x 2) GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
Hard drive- Newegg.com - Western Digital VelociRaptor WD3000GLFS 300GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives
HD Cooler- Newegg.com - VANTEC HDC-701A-BL Aluminum Aluminum Hard Driver Cooler - Hard Drive Cooling
Case- Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
case fans, get 4- Newegg.com - XIGMATEK XSF-F1251 120mm Case Fan - Case Fans
fan controller- Newegg.com - ZALMAN MFC1 Plus-B Black 6 Channel Multi Fan Controller - Controller Panels
Power Supply- Newegg.com - Thermaltake W0116RU 750W Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version SLI Ready CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies
Operating System- Newegg.com - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 64-bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD for System Builders - Operating Systems
Moniter- Newegg.com - Acer P243WAid Black-Silver 24" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor with HDCP Support 400 cd/m2 3000:1 ACM - LCD Monitors
Speakers- Newegg.com - Logitech Z-5500 505 Watts 5.1 Speaker - Speakers
Headphones- Newegg.com - eDimensional AudioFX Pro 5+1 USB Circumaural Force Feedback Gaming Headset
Mouse- Newegg.com - Logitech MX518 2-Tone 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB + PS/2 Wired Optical 1800 dpi Gaming-Grade Mouse - Mouse
Keyboard- Newegg.com - Logitech G11 Silver & Black 104 Normal Keys 29 Function Keys USB Standard Gaming Keyboard - Keyboards

i got the money and know how to fix anything honestly, i think im just going to build it lol... i mean, why not... sure ill have time to get it done within a few days.

what case is best cooling wise, something that is ultra quite also... or something that is super awesome and i can update the fans with some quieter ones.

should i just make a new topic? lol

You are gonna be so happy that you build it yourself.

Wow....i just noticed this is my 1000th post.....then i saw that Vern has over 16,000....good lord.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom