Which OS is better: XP Home or XP Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ptiliffe said:
My sister has home and I have pro and she has the ability to accept or ask to do remote assistance.

You can do that with pro, you just don't know it:D

I dont think you understood what I was talking about....

I replied because someone else said you cant do remote assistance with winxp home and i was simply stating that my sister can accept to do remote assistance or ask somebody to do it she has full capabilities. i was not saying i cant do it. i have pro i know i can do it, why do you think i know she can accept to do remote assistance. ;) lol

U-Toast said:
hmm how bout linux :D hehe. well only get pro if u need hte advantages it has over home listed above by i forgot who. but man if u can spend the time to learn it, go to linux, so much better, and free :D. hehe quite complicated tho. i agrre on windows 2000 also, its good. never tried server tho.

Im disapointed your sig doesnt mention what o.s(s) u use...

ptiliffe said:
I dont think you understood what I was talking about....

I replied because someone else said you cant do remote assistance with winxp home and i was simply stating that my sister can accept to do remote assistance or ask somebody to do it she has full capabilities. i was not saying i cant do it. i have pro i know i can do it, why do you think i know she can accept to do remote assistance. ;) lol

You're right I did mis understood you, sorry.

no problem...its prob my fault i didnt write it clear. ive been writing a document for three days so im pretty sick of grammer etc lol sorry :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom