OCZ platinum 1066mhz SLI 5-5-5-15 ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballistix are known for getting low timings. Loosen your tRC up to 50 or 55...then try 5,5,4,12......then 5,4,4,12, then 4,4,4,12

With any luck you might be able to do it

Ballistix are known for getting low timings. Loosen your tRFC up to 50 or 55...then try 5,5,4,12......then 5,4,4,12, then 4,4,4,12

With any luck you might be able to do it

idk because im barely getting my PC stable at these settings, any faster it most likely wont boot up. Look here, took this screenshot last month n has been at these settings ever since:

(downscaled to 1024x768 from 1680x1050)
Untitled-1.jpg

i use BIOS instead of AMD Overdrive, because they are not that friendly with each other n it makes it pointless to use the AMD Fusion for Gaming beta program if i dont use the AMD Overdrive, idk lol.

EDIT:

oh n Windows Sidebar, Windows Explorer, any game i play quits out of itself automatically saying that has stopped working or has stopped responding. Happens almost all the time.

well then thats not stable,

drop your memory to 460mhz and try again=)

or 465

ill try later tonight, im at school right now in the library.

to drop the speed, i would need to lower the "Bus Speed" but then that would lower my CPU speed n i want to keep it at 3.3GHz.

oh n sry for invading this thread!

Look at my Athlon x2 memory divider thread in the overclocking section.

I just posted a good list that will explain the memory dividers to you, and will help you lower your memory to 460 while keeping your cpu at or close to 3300

12.5 x 260 = 3250 core / 464 memory

Thats likely as close as your going to get

Also, try raising the memory to 6-5-5-16, and it should stabilize out at 472mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom