The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya, I need something portable w/ some power. I'm sick of leaving my house and leaving my unfinished system at home lol. Man, I added everything up w/ google using the best prices I could find. Adds up to quite a bit

edit: ok so I lied. After hooking up the dtek and mounting everything. I just don't want to let it go. I really need to mod my case this weekend. I still have to buy a ton of accessories like sleeving some 90 degree copper elbows, compression fittings and tubing

what are the base timings on that G.Skill?? you can usually tighten the CAS and RAS on their DIMMs at stock speeds fairly nicely, or run them wickedly OCed with stock timings

9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v

only good tri-channel kit i could find for the meantime... i will more than likely replace it later

i just don't wanna risk getting any high volt ram yet with those rumors of warnings going around not to go above 1.65 - 1.7v

and since i'm waiting longer to get a mobo, i'm having a tough time deciding if i want the evga x58 or the gigabyte...

hopefully the foxconn board will be out by next friday.. so i don't have to get any new mounting kits for my waterblock.. that would be most good

i was going to buy my waterblock for my 2nd gtx260 right now as well.. since i ordered more tubing.. but for some strange reason its no longer on jab-tech.com... i'm going to just guess that its sold out

and i talked to a person from ocz on xtremesystems about the cryo-z.. and the only one nearest me is in san jose.. which is nearly 400 miles.. lol

and one more thing... i saw on xs... core i7 4.2ghz + gtx260 sli = nearly 27k 3dmark06 :)

9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v

only good tri-channel kit i could find for the meantime... i will more than likely replace it later

i just don't wanna risk getting any high volt ram yet with those rumors of warnings going around not to go above 1.65 - 1.7v

and since i'm waiting longer to get a mobo, i'm having a tough time deciding if i want the evga x58 or the gigabyte...

hopefully the foxconn board will be out by next friday.. so i don't have to get any new mounting kits for my waterblock.. that would be most good

i was going to buy my waterblock for my 2nd gtx260 right now as well.. since i ordered more tubing.. but for some strange reason its no longer on jab-tech.com... i'm going to just guess that its sold out

and i talked to a person from ocz on xtremesystems about the cryo-z.. and the only one nearest me is in san jose.. which is nearly 400 miles.. lol

and one more thing... i saw on xs... core i7 4.2ghz + gtx260 sli = nearly 27k 3dmark06 :)

i bet with cpu score above 8k.

don't hold your breathe for the foxconn board. They love showing up late to the party. I've been eyeing their Avenger board for awhile now and still to no avail.

renaissance came out and is on newegg.. horrible board layout though..

i just realized i could send money to my paypal without my retarded debit card.. BAZING.... lol

so anyway i added enough funds for the gigabyte ex58... so i'll just be picking that up whenever the funds are cleared

oh ya... i'm over the blood rage... gigabytes gonna be my weapon of choice this time around... i just wish it wasnt all blue.. but thats okay :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom