The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all jip noobs its how we survive and teach them not to be such noobs. i should have bought nagas but it was a spur of the moment thing.

Speak for yourself. I have great trader feedback. I sell things for good deals to move them fast not to make money off someone that doesn't know any better. As long as I get close to what I paid for it, then use that to get new parts. Thats the game

Speak for yourself. I have great trader feedback. I sell things for good deals to move them fast not to make money off someone that doesn't know any better. As long as I get close to what I paid for it, then use that to get new parts. Thats the game

same here, we all know i sell things for nutty prices ;)

who woulda thought they'd get a qx6850 and 2gb of ballistix for 290 dollars shipped!

oh yea, spoke to dtek and they sent me this
"HI Kevin,

The current FuZion will more than handle the 1366. So far it has outperformed the 775 setups :) The center inlet setup helps."

I'm really thinking about picking up a laptop. The gateway fx series. I don't need any of this crap. I just need something strong and portable. I don't care about gaming.

nah... lol j/k
Give me a couple of days. I want to try to get rid of the whole lot first before I start breaking it up. If there truly is a god someone will come through w/ a sager or gaming laptop to trade me.
How much more **** do you need anyways?

that's a pretty dope lappy thirdshift! of i felt the need to take my computer with me everywhere i go (which i actually do sometimes, but i dont wanna play games when doing so, so i've got my old piece of junk laptop for that) i'd actually consider that thing... only problem i can see is it looks a bit thick... oh well, i spose thats how things go... you want a sweet rig, its gonna be a bit chunky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom