The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i'd get the GA-EX58-UD5P (or EXTREME) because i've only had good experiences with Gigabyte boards, and from all the reviews i've seen, this thing should support a really nice base clock (220MHz+)... plus it'll support SLI, which was the main thing that eVGA had before Core i7

the Cryo-Z is a great machine if you overlook the superficial flaws (non-flush cases, minor blemishes in the finish, and some stuff on the inside)... other than that, it;ll perform really well... they're charged with R507, so they should get down to about -50°C (probably around -40 effectively), so they will do as well as just about any single stage out... also, the Cryo-Z is quite cheap when it comes to pre-built single stagers, but, if you know what you're doing, you can build an equal performing unit for less... so i'd say the Cryo-Z is a good option for you Nos, because i know you dont wanna build your own

where do i check out this cryo-z at.. i'm interested in it

ehh.. and stupid paypal still trying to take from my now non existant debit card instead of straight from my bank account... look like mobo will be on hold again!!! dangit.. oh well.. at least i can get the extreme when it comes back in stock

where do i check out this cryo-z at.. i'm interested in it

ehh.. and stupid paypal still trying to take from my now non existant debit card instead of straight from my bank account... look like mobo will be on hold again!!! dangit.. oh well.. at least i can get the extreme when it comes back in stock

Did you get your core 216 from systemviper? That dude has tons of good stuff and is always up for trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom