Gigabyte Announces Overclocking Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not a gimmick. It draws power from the unit instead of the board resulting in cleaner, stable voltage. Even w/ all four slots filled it will overclock no probs. Less strain on the NB and motherboard. Unit definitely isn't for the average joe

i think i might pick up a gig stick of mushkin 1150 and try ramping it up on a P4 system... the overall performance will be pretty shocking, but i might be able to push the memory up there with some good cooling

EDIT: oh yeah... does anyone know if it has to be a UD3 (if so, these guys are really pushing this new line!) or can i try it on my DS3P?

Rules
(1) All entries must use a GIGANBYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboard to be eligible for participation.(Only GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P, GA-EP45-UD3R and GA-EP45-UD3 motherboards are qualified for this competition).

meh... im not buying a new board and top shelf DIMMs just to accept a challenge... might see if i can find a UD3P i can have a play with anyways!

so you're "finally" getting an i7 system nos?? i love that GA board you've got... great thing that it is SLI enabled, should make it a fast seller... should be a beastly clocker from what im hearing too... i wanna see what you can push that bus to when you get it!

i think you were the only one who didnt know you were gonna buy it as soon as you could... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom