(700 dollar crysis computer) Can you build a better computer for 700$

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rig gets owned when I turn AA on while playing crysis =( I think middle of next summer I'm going to sell both of my 880gt's and get 280s or something.

go for a GTX 260 216 if you just want to play Crysis....but the game is poo, IMO. Building a whole computer with that game in mind is silly.

its the reason why i bought a 2nd gtx 260.. and the reason i'll be buying a 3rd!

Its the reason I got into computer gaming. Saw videos of Crysis on youtube and I was like "**** YEAH I M GOING TO GET THAT ****!!!"

Only to find out all its got is good graphics. Nvidia must be in love with Crytex right now. Not to mention the countless computer hard ware "Upgrades" that Crysis has fueled.

What I really want to max with 16xAF and all the eye candy @1600x1000 right now. Would have to be Bioshock :D

Going to get FarCry2, Fall Out3, and etc. Whenever I m done paying for all the hard ware first. Then I m picking up another wired 360 controller (because I can't use the other one) so I can play on my own. I can't use the other one cause my brothers are always playing multiplayer on the Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom