New in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnymoua_09

Solid State Member
Hello everyone, my name is Johnny,

I am heading on a long road through college this coming fall plan to go into IT, so I decided to get more into the computer enviroment.
Not only that, I just recently bought a Macbook Pro and its given me a bug for technology.
I hope you all are willing to help, not just me but others that are new, and when I can I will return a favor.

Thank You.

Hello and welcome to tech-forums.

Maybe if your here long enough you can learn how to put together your own custom PC.
Since you can afford a mac, you should be able to put together a monster rig for about the same price.

Hello,

Welcome.gif

to Tech-Forums!

Cheers,
Mak

A Macbook? It may have given you a bug, but we have a vaccine for that and it is called customized performance. ;) :p

Welcome to tech-Forums.

I worked hard to cough that money out, and I've just moved in so not planning to go anywhere since computers is where I'm heading. I think it would be a great idea to make my own monster, but I've got to get past the recession in my wallet first.:(

Heya is it one of those sexy new macbook pros made from a single sheet of aluminium? I am waiting for the touchscreen/tablet macbook air to come out that would make me cream a little.

Nope, which STINKS:(:( I bought it like 3 weeks before the new one came out. I heard of it but I didn't do much research. I thought it was going to cost like 3000 or something so I decided to buy mine. It still has the touch feature and goodies but I wished I would've done my homework.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom