Just wanna make sure this will all work out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueSeven

In Runtime
greets,

Well i finally got paid and im planning on getting these 3 things:

XFX Nvidia 9800 GTX +

Corsair 550 watt PSU

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler

i mainly just wanna make sure im getting the best bang for the buck with this and that the PSU will supply the graphics card, plus multiple fans (if someone could give a number of the most fans i could put in that would be awesome), an intel Q6600, and 2 hard drives with enough power my budget is about 350 dollars, i could go up a bit, but i would prefer not to. Also, i might be upgrading the processor to a 45nm around christmas, not sure if it would make much of a difference though. Lastly, the cpu cooler, a couple reviews are from people with Q6600s and say it cools pretty nicely, could anyone confirm that it will cool it enough, i just would really like to get a better cpu cooler because when im playing some games the little LED light on my mobo next to my processor blinks red on and off, just a little concerning for me.

as always, thanks for any help, it is greatly appreciated

regards.

im honestly not the biggest fan of ATI, i know it has some good bang for buck but every ATI card ive had experience with gives weird textures in games, usually runs too hot, etc. thanks though, i will consider your opinion though.

so is it safe to assume that the PSU will have more then enough power? i might also be getting (not this time but sooner or later) a case with a lot of fans like maybe one of those antecs or something.

im honestly not the biggest fan of ATI, i know it has some good bang for buck but every ATI card ive had experience with gives weird textures in games, usually runs too hot, etc. thanks though, i will consider your opinion though.

so is it safe to assume that the PSU will have more then enough power? i might also be getting (not this time but sooner or later) a case with a lot of fans like maybe one of those antecs or something.

Far from true anymore, AMD is creaming nVidia right now...

AMD has had a bit of trouble in the past' mostly the HD 2000's . However, I recommend checking out AMD's HD 4850 as it does really well with AA and AF and its a steal for $130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom