*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

i'm also tired of not having a system.. and its only been since friday :(

got another 2 weeks to go on this pentium 3

i'm looking into this single stage phase unit right now... its 400 plus shipping.. but its from uk.. so i know shippings gonna cost a buttload... first i needa find out if i can find some mounting kits for it.. hopefully all is well and i'll have me some nice vaporchange end of december

i'm also tired of not having a system.. and its only been since friday :(

got another 2 weeks to go on this pentium 3

i'm looking into this single stage phase unit right now... its 400 plus shipping.. but its from uk.. so i know shippings gonna cost a buttload... first i needa find out if i can find some mounting kits for it.. hopefully all is well and i'll have me some nice vaporchange end of december

Have you checked out OCZ's Cryo-Z. Designed by Chilly1. $400. Very tempting. Once I get money for a second system that will go there.

what, where can i find this!? let me know asap! lol

and rican... i almost bought an intel atom system for a backup system.. but wouldnt have been able to afford all of my nahalem stuff if i did so

but after all is done, i am definitely buying an intel atom rig for sure... and it'll only cost about 300 dollars... good stuff

edit

so i found out my old ocz titaniums are micron d9gmh... ripped off the heatspreaders and what do you know... awesome ram... too bad they're dead.. i managed to rip off two peaces of memory from it in the process... lol

This ones for Rich, bro if you can seriously beat this. Then my hats off to you, you can see my computer shutting down because of some weird "error" which is why I could only get 1 test in :(

Back
Top Bottom