*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

actually nos its limited by the CPU- not the memory

the memory will do faster, but the CPU is hitting a mountain @ 3330mhz

* im going to try a few settings and see if i can get it to exactly 3333mhz=), just for the way it will look*

I don't see why its so hard to make things 64bit. Doesn't it just require re compilation? I don't think I have every programmed where I would need to change any of my code to make it 64bit. At least in Java memory management is handled by the compiler.

yeah with most stuff it can just be recompiled (hence more and more apps have 64bit versions now) and others require a change to the int value, which can be quite intensive and time consuming... but most programming languages handle memory addressing through the compiler

All Scores until Post #730 have been accounted for in this thread
??? i am not there post #568

Send a PM to one of the moderators Shady090.

I had to post 4 or 5 times, and then i ended up sending a PM and it got added within 10 minutes.

Unfortunately my score was crushed the day after by Hussein, and i will never forgive him.

Untill next week! when i give you guys the screenshot i've been holding on to.

Hey everyone. First post for me!

superpi%20ownage.png

I wanna see how long before that gets beaten by a core i7!

All Scores until Post #730 have been accounted for in this thread
??? i am not there post #568

Send a PM to one of the moderators Shady090.

I had to post 4 or 5 times, and then i ended up sending a PM and it got added within 10 minutes.

Unfortunately my score was crushed the day after by Hussein, and i will never forgive him.

Untill next week! when i give you guys the screenshot i've been holding on to.

were working on it, the formatting makes it very hard to edit.

Just a thought Rican, but why dont we setup a a database with php and mysql to organize all of our benchmark lists. It would be able to automatically organize the scores for output. And we could simply link to it in the threads. it would take some work to make, but the effort saved in the long run would be immense.

Back
Top Bottom