NewEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazerman said:
I know everyone says newegg rocks but they are really starting to piss me off. I got my order of a Blue Raidmax Cobra and Crucial 256mb PC2100 on 08-19-04. That night I decide the case is damaged beyond repair so I have my mom call fedex to get a claim number. Okay so everything is going good, we get the number and we call newegg, ok they're not open so the next day my mom call's newegg from her work and they said that she should recieve an email soon (within a day or two) telling her what to do next. Okay so 10 days later still no email. We called new egg a few days ago and they said they had no record of us ever calling them. So we start the process over again and guess what, still no email. I am not a very impatient person but I feel if I paid for something then I should have what I paid for damnit.

If anybody has any experiences with returning/exchanging stuff with newegg then post it here. I really want to get this computer built, it's my first and school is like torture for nothing because there is nothing to look forward to when I get home.

There, I feel a little relieved.

-Mitchell

dude dont rag on newegg.

Good thing i dont have to buy my stuff online! I just go to my local pc place tell them to order what i want. Then later if it dosent work then i take it back to them and let them deal with it :D

Good thing i dont have to buy my stuff online! I just go to my local pc place tell them to order what i want. Then later if it dosent work then i take it back to them and let them deal with it

Yeah they only usually charge you up the ass. They price it higher than stuff online when you buy it from a pc store. All pc stores order the stuff for you when you want it. Thats how I got my motherboard.

Wichita you say! Cool! I used to live in Amarillo, have family in Austin.

I ordered a Gigabyte mobo and video card... so far the Mobo doesn't seem to be working, but I can't tell if it's the mobo or if one of my other parts is messed up or what. Haven't gotten to try out the card, yet, because the mobo wont work.

Don't think it's Newegg's fault, though.

Well my mom finally got a hold of newegg, they said that I could just use the case I have now, and they will ship me another one. The guy said I might be able to keep both of them.

awesome, sell the power supply, and make the case into a refrigerator or something

maybe . . . make it a storage thing and the side can be the door or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom