Sony Bravia 46" HDTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Hey guys...I have just bought a Sony Bravia 46" HDTV.

I would love to hook my PC up to it and check it out...the pc has a 9800GTX video card.

What cables do I need for the best picture and performance for games?

Could you please tell me , in a very detailed manner....coz i have never done this before, lol......how to hook this up.....any help will be appreciated......Thanks!

Well, no one has answered you so I'll tell you what I use. I have my HTPC using a 9800gt and I run it to my 42" Samsung plasma. I use an HDMI/DVI in order to support HD. However, I'm only an occasional gamer, more a movie buff here and HD is my top priority...but i'm guessing that gaming would follow the same principal?

Video Cable - <b>HDMI/DVI</b>

Hook up is extremely simple, just plug and play with mine...I'm using Vista 32bit. I used Nvidia Control Panel to manipulate the picture size to fit the plasma after setting the display to 1920x1200.

I was gonna get a freaking 50 inch Bravia for 500 bucks, but my parents didn't want to buy it. >_< It was such an amazing deal, and I told my parents that we're not gonna see a great deal like this again, but now we're still looking for an HDTV :(

Bought mine 2 years ago, samsung, for $2500.00 cream of the crop at that time, now their 1/3 of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom