Pentium VS. Core 2 Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need a wireless xbox 360 usb receiver to use your controller... i use it, and i love it :)

you know the controllers are connected through a USB hub already... so all you really have to do is pull the box apart (which can be kinda hard... probably the hardest part actually lol!), rip out the wireless receiver (and by rip i mean gently and methodically remove) and solder it to a standard USB plug and start up a LAN party... of course, now you've destroyed a console worth hundreds of $$$ to save $30 on an adapter lol (so do it with an old Xbox... the controllers are just as good and you might actually save money this way! rofl)

viva pinata?? nos, is there something you're not telling us?!?! lol

you know the controllers are connected through a USB hub already... so all you really have to do is pull the box apart (which can be kinda hard... probably the hardest part actually lol!), rip out the wireless receiver (and by rip i mean gently and methodically remove) and solder it to a standard USB plug and start up a LAN party... of course, now you've destroyed a console worth hundreds of $$$ to save $30 on an adapter lol (so do it with an old Xbox... the controllers are just as good and you might actually save money this way! rofl)

No offense but that is probably the worst idea I ever heard. You are better of buying the 360 Wireless Receiver for $17. I actually own it and it works wonders.

i know its a terrible idea for a 360 (hence i said)... that's why i carved up my old xbox and a spare usb camera cable to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom