Pentium VS. Core 2 Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm was the pentium you brought dual core? And what are the specs of both the systems, if the pentium came with more meory or a graphics chip and the core 2 duo didn't then it may not be so bad.

Pentium Dual Cores are Core 2 Duo's with less cache. The E5200 is a great cpu and you can't go wrong getting it.

Why would they advertise it like that?

Maybe a marketing thing..... Like just happened. Oh no can't buy a pentium, gotta spend more on a C2d...

Like an xbox 360??

Very good sir. I can't wait to get my ordered pc built and running. Cant wait to play great looking games on my nice keyboard baby!

when you trying to get a game to run real smooth, is the amount of the cpu cache memory, or the clock speed play a more crucial roll? Or both working together?

If you want a game smooth, depending on the Res, you need more GPU Power the higher the resolution, the lower the resolution, the more stress on the CPU

Re: Will this Mobo support a wireless 360 controller?

i dont think a controller working is dependent on the mobo. its dependent on the game. wireless i dunno. im sure you have to use a receiver of some sort. my wired controller works with GRID, Pure and Assassin's Creed. probably more than that but those are the only ones i use it for. actually, only GRID and Pure because AC sucks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom