I am buying a netbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought an eee pc 1000h a few days ago and i love it. i think it's the perfect balance of practicality, price and size...well maybe the cost is a bit on the pricey side but i think it's worth it. the keyboard and screen are functional enough for it to do double duty as a primary notebook rather than just a netbook and the battery life is nice.

I love the Acer Aspire one. At $350, you get an 1.6ghz atom 1gb ram and a 120gb hdd. The screen is also surprisingly bright.

I believe the battery life on the Acer Aspire is only about 2.5 hours (3 cell), which is pretty bad for a netbook. Of course, I haven't looked in a while and this might have changed (should have).

I believe the battery life on the Acer Aspire is only about 2.5 hours (3 cell), which is pretty bad for a netbook. Of course, I haven't looked in a while and this might have changed (should have).

That's correct for the 120gb version. The 160gb Aspire 1 has a 6 cell battery that should last ~5 hours.

^^Yeah the 160gb is $400, but that's not a bad price considering you get the bigger battery and a larger hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom