Budget gaming build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show me a specific one because I have looked at quite a few and all of them have people complaining that they won't read all their discs. Their was something specifically about how someone said all drives of the lite-on brand won't read certain types of discs. I think it was some type of new format disc EA is using for their games. Is it just that that guy in particular didn't know what he was talking about? Anyway, if you could find me a drive that isn't horribly slow and doesn't have problems reading things, I would much appreciate it. I just want to make sure he doesn't have any problems.

Also, there is a connection between the OS and the ram. From two different people, I have heard two different things. I have heard with 32 bit, you can't have over 4 gigs of ram. From another person, I heard that you can't even utilize 4 gigs of ram unless you have 64 bit vista. However, from the first person, I heard there are a lot of compatibility issues with the 64 bit. I would be grateful if this could be clarified.

Back on the subject of putting the OS on a disc, wouldn't it just be a data disc though. Could the computer load up what is on it when it doesn't have an OS yet itself? Also, this would count as a valid copy of windows, correct? Can two computers be using the same cd key and both be valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom