my first pc build page with pics, pitch in guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've never used the substance before, but I can't imagine it still not being dry after that amount of time.

Love your case btw. Can you get it with a red glow? I'm not building my pc for a few months, but that is a really suite looking one.

the case is def. a nice case and its very easy to use and put stuff in, but for all I know I only seen it with blue lights
I bought it for $50 new

ok guys back on topic started it up without the hdd and I got a video for you guys also so you know what im talking about

The first time i started it, I heard a noise and relized the fan was hitting a wire. Quickly shut the pc down manually

fixed that and now it starts up and shuts down after 5-7 seconds every time, then i went to record it so i can show and it started up the second time But now its doing as before(start and shutdown after 5-7 seconds), power is there and recognizes everything, remember I don't have a hdd but it should start up again.

so I start it up but it says some messages that you guys can help me with
Im going to try starting later once I get my hdd, btw this is a used mobo so it had diff. components before.

anyone, I want to get this solved before I get the harddrive,
Now I tried starting it up like 30 times and it just shuts off after 5 seconds wtf, starting to get worried a bit

try resetting your bios, take out the battery in your motherboard for about 10 min then put it back in and turn it on

also what do u mean by this:

I tried that but took it out for about 10 seconds
but I meant when it said on the screen, like cpu settings and stuff
but I dont get why it would start up that one time, I prob should have changed the settings or something

you need to keep it out for more then 10 seconds keep it out for 10 minutes... since its a used motherboard it has all its previous settings still on it and it needs to be erased an reset.... just take the battery out.

and every computer has that... its called post(power on self test) ur prolly used to prebuilts that dont show it.

you need to keep it out for more then 10 seconds keep it out for 10 minutes... since its a used motherboard it has all its previous settings still on it and it needs to be erased an reset.... just take the battery out.

and every computer has that... its called post(power on self test) ur prolly used to prebuilts that dont show it.

took it out for hours and did nothing same old same

got my mobo back and I guess they sent me a new one, well it works good
now i need to figure out which os to install xp or vista
64-bit or course

but
hoping I get this thing done now

intsalled xp for now, waiting on vista.
all work nice and smooth
never got any games in but hoping to do that soon also

I had one problem which was with the pny verto geforce 9600gt card
I couldnt get the drivers installed properly from their website. when i installed it it would make my screen all weird like too much gamma and fuzzy
then i swithed to my 7950 and installed the drivers and it worked flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom