New PC build $1300

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonalwaysready

Daemon Poster
Budget was supposed to be $1200 for everything, but i think a little bit of a stretch wont hurt... Needs to include everything from monitor to mouse. General use and gaming.

tell me what you think. thanks.

Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops

Newegg.com - ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Newegg.com - ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100245L Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

2x Newegg.com - OCZ Reaper HPC 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1150 (PC2 9200) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies

Newegg.com - Logitech Z-4 40 watts 2.1 Speaker - Speakers

Newegg.com - Microsoft CA9-00001 Black 103 Normal Keys 3 Function Keys PS/2 Standard Basic Keyboard and Mouse Mouse Included - Keyboards

Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 2253BW Black 22" 2ms(GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor with HDCP Support 300 cd/m2 DC 8000:1 - LCD Monitors

Newegg.com - LG Black 22X (CAV) DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD+R DL 22X (CAV) DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 22X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe - CD / DVD Burners

Newegg.com - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit English for System Builders 1pk DSP OEI DVD - Operating Systems

Need a good case suggestion for about less than $60 to make $1300 the upper bounds...

A quality case will last you several builds + a few extra I love my case now its a Lian Li so out of your budget I would assume.A case/psu's are investments whilst the rest of your components will need to be replaced in a couple of years if you want to play the latest games in 2 years time. I would get a Lian Li or silverstone case as I find the other brands a bit flashy and blary like a boy racer only half -assed on quality.

If you can't stretch that budget then the previous post has some very good cases which have great cooling. It is you whom has to live with it so the best moethod is to go newegg set the price range then try and find a case you could live with (visually) post it here and we will tell you whether its actually any good...

i have the same case from 2 builds ago...

this one is a build for my brother. he'll just give away the computer in a couple of years. $1200 was supposed to be the limit, so im making 1300 the new one. what would be a better case and what would need to be sacrificed to make up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom