Need help. Can't OC much & failing intel burn test on stock settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its running too hot:
a: you have inadequate cooling, or something is not installed properly.
b: you are applying too much voltage
c: all of the above

a psu id determined to be good by brand not wattage, bfg is good at making video cards, not the best but decent, they are not good a making psu's, if u want a good psu look into corsair or pc power and cooling.

a psu id determined to be good by brand now wattage, bfg is good at making video cards, not the best but decent, they are not good a making psu's, if u want a good psu look into corsair or pc power and cooling.

BFG doesnt make psu's or video cards, other manufactures make them and BFG puts their logo on them.

But yeah they need to use a different oem like seasonic or fortron.

BFG doesnt make psu's or video cards, other manufactures make them and BFG puts their logo on them.

But yeah they need to use a different oem like seasonic or fortron.

yea i know they dont make all there stuff im just saying there rebrands arnt top notch especially the psu's

also quote from that review rican:
But with it's crossload tendency, it's tendency for it's voltages to drop under high temps and the drastic drop the 12V rails exhibited when loaded to it's maximum, I would easily consider several 500W units on the market over this... especially at the price this goes for.

I think I'm just going to get a new psu guys. Plus I will probably need a little more juice for the 4870 gpu I will be getting next month.

So, any suggestions on a psu that is good for OCing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom