so i just bout all this and wanted to know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever did this is just cruel and despicable.

Not very smart either. Wonder how long it will take before they go out of business for sodomizing their customers like that.

agreed that build is ****** up the ***. return it and get urself a
e8500
i45

those essential parts. ive never seen that soundcard b4 so im not too sure about that. i know u must feel like **** now so just do wateva u can to get ur money back, DO NOT OPEN ANY OF IT! and ur chances increase to return alot. then we can help u out in detail, at least this will help u learn ur lesson.

Well im kinda stuck with this order now, but i would stil like to build another if you all would like to help.

This one is going to be used as a studio server. Now the next one has to be built for running multiple power sucking programs at once. Needs at least 4 gigs of ram (one of the programs i need wont run without it) and just needs to be fast, can't lag. Need dual or three monitors (<<Preferrably) wireless is a must, and so is room for expansion. needs to have 500 gb hd or more. the budget can be limitless. Needs to be able to run for days with a heavy load. And needs to have enough cache to maximize my ds3 line.

so please guys help... if u see by the last one i think i might've fuggered it up. Oh and lastly it needs to be a tower pc. And run on Vista 64 bit.

-Vince
Lenovo Y710 - 4 gb ram, vista ultimate
ALienware - Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770, dual ATI HD 4870 x2, 4GBDDR3 SDRAM 1600MHz, 1TB 7,200RPM, vista ultimate

Intel Quad 9550 2.83ghz
EVGA 260GTX Core 216 SSC.
4GB DDR2 1066mhz OCZ Reapers
Biostar I45 Motherboard

Will run everything under the sun.

I would highly recommend you returning it. That machine is worthless.

Intel Quad 9550 2.83ghz
EVGA 260GTX Core 216 SSC.
4GB DDR2 1066mhz OCZ Reapers
Biostar I45 Motherboard

Will run everything under the sun.

Either that or a 4870 or a 4850X2. If he has a crossfire mobo he might as well play to his strengths. Also get a 620watt Corsair power supply.

what is it's main use? Why do you need such a powerful card for it? Will you game occasionally?

I found $99.99 pc power & cooling 750w silencers. That would be the way to go if you want a workhorse

Asus Rampage Formula
Intel q9550
ATI 4870x2
Ocz platinum series 8 gigs
Thermaltake 850w ps
Vista ultimate 64bit
Seagate 640gig harddrive

You will be able to do anything with that. You can even OC that chip to 3.8ghz and really start layin the smackdown.

Truthfully, you forget he said 1500 total...... Including tax and shipping. Top of the line keyboard mouse, and a decent screen.

Y'all can be total elitists, but always forget tax and shipping.

So now he has alot of useful reusable parts.... And a start. And if he got it from Tiger... didn't properly shop around...... Besides, we don't know where hes at........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom