so i just bout all this and wanted to know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god I hope he didn't buy that. That rig is worthless. The 8500gt 1gig......The card isn't near fast enough to use 1gig of video ram. The Pentium D is a joke. The mobo is crappy too. Actually the whole thing sucks.

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Yeh return it mate, dont take no for an answer. Make up a good excuse to get your money back.

No one here is trying to make you feel bad. We just hope you can return it and get some good advise on another system from us.

not to be mean or anything but what a piece of junk for $1500 wow wish u would have posted here fist cuz u got soooooooooooooooooo ripped off.

ur core system:

1- Diamond Xtreme Sound 5.1/16 bit Sound Card - trash, ur onboard will prolly be better then this

1- EVGA GeForce 8500 GT Video Card - 1GB GDDR2 - wouldnt pay $10 for one of these

1- Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1.5TB Hard Drive - not bad

4- Transcend 2048MB PC5400 DDR2 667MHz Memory - 8gb of crap

1- EVGA nForce 680i SLI Socket 775 MB w/ PD 940 CPU - motherboard is decent, its old but still a decent board, not compatible w/ new cpu's though and u still got ripped on it, and cpu is so outdated ppl prolly give these away for free.

rma everything u got please and let us help u build a way better system

and please:
Newegg.ca - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.

Who LET you buy this system (assuming its a prebuilt)? I want to know the company just so I can tell everyone to avoid them. That's just plain old mean. Nobody should be selling pentium D's anymore let alone putting them in a system with 8gigs of ram and for $1500. Oooouuuucccchhhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom