How's this MB for OCing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for an Intel P45 motherboard, if you dont use SLI there is no reason to get that board.

Get a Biostar I45.

it seems a lot cheaper. these are still good boards for air cooled OCing?

I want to get a solid and stable board that will last me for a little while.

FYI i have a Q6600 which i did overclock on an evga 680i for a while, but has become unstable for the reason stated above.

my dad has a 790i ultra and it overclocks his q9450 from 2.66ghz to 3.6 stable. but the ram is holding us back from going further

you overclock w/ your dad? Thats cool :cool:
Squirtis pm nosboost300 he also has that board. I haven't had experience w/ it but it seems to be a good board. Although I expect a board in that price bracket to have alittle more features.
As stated earlier if you don't need SLI then don't get that board. If you want a nice board in the same price range an Asus P5Q-Deluxe will do you proper or if you want to save an Asus P5Q-E

my p5q deluxe goes 3.6 w/ my 9450 easy easy and costs half as much.
hey 3rd..your avatar looks like that guy just stepped in a big pile of dog **** lol

my p5q deluxe goes 3.6 w/ my 9450 easy easy and costs half as much.
hey 3rd..your avatar looks like that guy just stepped in a big pile of dog **** lol

LOL!!! F... U... dude. Its a gigabyte pic. Can't you make out the letters in the top right hand corner, DUH!

Your avatar makes me want to take acid and stare at it

i cant make out the letters because my vision is corrupted by the acid i take and stare at my avatar ha.
squirtis i think zmatt has that mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom