Wired vs. Wireless mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever use any Logitech mouse, and use SetPoint (horrid software by itself, IMO), get UberOptions addon: uberOptions Wiki | Main / uberOptions

Makes SetPoint sooo much better...you can customize every button on the mouse, and assign profiles (i.e. when you start up a game or program, you have it do this function, etc).

Let me put it this way, do you want to be in the middle of a scrim in cod4 or cod5 and your the last guy left going for the clutch. All the sudden you start to run across a field cuz you see a guy and are stalking him. All the sudden your batteries die on your mouse and your games over. Wired is for pc, wireless is for console IMO.

Let me put it this way, do you want to be in the middle of a scrim in cod4 or cod5 and your the last guy left going for the clutch. All the sudden you start to run across a field cuz you see a guy and are stalking him. All the sudden your batteries die on your mouse and your games over. Wired is for pc, wireless is for console IMO.

Your same scenario could happen on a console though as well...:rolleyes:

Yes but on console who really cares. Do you really want to be restricted with wires on a console? Besides, wireless controllers on desktops last for like 20hours of straight gaming on a single charge so if your scrimming with a lot of time on the charge then its your own fault.

The G7 has two batteries and notifies you beforehand when its low.

I wouldn't really worry about that happening unless the low battery light had been blinking for like half a month. This thing lasts a long time. If I had a scrim and the light had been on for awhile, I would just change them beforehand.

Yes but on console who really cares. Do you really want to be restricted with wires on a console? Besides, wireless controllers on desktops last for like 20hours of straight gaming on a single charge so if your scrimming with a lot of time on the charge then its your own fault.

Well I'm sure you'd care when the same scenario were to happen to you lol...

Thats why my stuff is wired. Never goes dead, more precise. Overall its better for pc. When I play console, I want wireless. Thats just how I work tho lol.

UberOptions add-on is better though ;). My thumb buttons wouldn't work right in games the way I wanted them to, so I used UberOptions to make profiles that actually worked.

UberOptions add-on is better though ;). My thumb buttons wouldn't work right in games the way I wanted them to, so I used UberOptions to make profiles that actually worked.
i actually dont mind the original setpoint software, i like all the buttons as they are and all i really use is the side thumb button for g nades. thanks for the link tho, ill check it out one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom