Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanbabrif

Baseband Member
I installed Windows Vista but now I need to re install my Ethernet card which is apparently an Attansic L2 Fast Ethernet Card and PCI but I don't have a disc and i cannot get on the the internet with my desktop. I can't find the driver or files online and even at the manufactuerer's website. Please help

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it, Do i just put it on a disc and see if Vista detects it when I try to install it?

Not sure what type of driver it is. Some you have to manuall install by going through add/remove hardware wizard and pointing Vista to that driver. Other drivers come in a package that automatically install.

Looks like the one i gave you is an application - in which you should just have to run and it SHOULD install the driver for you.

Now that it is installed, it has an x on and says it is unplugged yet it is enabled. I tried unplugging the ethernet cord and re plugging it in and rebooting the modem and nothing. I wish i new more about computers.

What you should do is uninstall it, then run that application for the driver, then see if it properly installs the device.

It may very well be I could have given you the wrong driver. Google the name and the word driver, then do some hunting.

I didn't work and I am unable to find one for Attansic L2 Fast Ethernet for some reason I don't know why it is so hard to find one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom