Gaming Computer Configurator (Beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm getting the same kind of startindex error when I hit configurate and I have .net framework 2.0. In my programs, is there a way to make positively sure it is running?

If that was supported by newegg and/or other online pc places with live updates, that'd be sweet.

Wow, nice job!

Only problem is, that if you include a certain monitor, like a 28 inch, the graphics card might not be able to play at that resolution.

Also, change the heatsink to the Sunbeam Core Contact Cooler.

I think it was a great idea to use a txt file though, so anyone here can update it and repost it.

Great start. A few suggestions:

-Make sure it doesn't go over the budget limit.

-Add a bigger range of parts.

-Is it possible to be able to select the type of computer you want? I don't know how you programmed it, but maybe it could be a general configurator, and u pick the type of computer you want (office, basic, gaming, graphics, etc)

-Make the system evaluate how much power you should have at the least.

I'm at work at the moment but will take a look when I'm home although in advance I also vote for putting something like this online. Implementation in php with mysql/postgresql, CSS and just to make it perfect an import/export function using xml... can't wait to get started!

Great idea, but the prices change too often for you to be updating all the time. It's better to make it a website and have an automatic nightly script that goes through vendor sites looking up prices. You could even have it add new items and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom