Antec Vs. The new Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a dual core doesnt produce twice the heat of a single core ;)

it all depends onthe cooler itself, and how well it can transfer heat

Dual core uses a new architecture to single cores unless your comparing them to the c2d with one core disabled making a single core cpu. I realise that it depends on the cooler hence why I said if the cooler stays the same you must remember when the Q6600 very first came out they were 2 E6600's strapped together on a single die and the temperatures leapt right up not quite double but it was normal to be running one at 50C

ya there's too many variables in this equation :p

because the entire cpu is entitled to a set voltage... so heat output should not be so much more adding another core (that is related to cpu's not gpu).. example a core 2 duo e6600 being 1.3v and q6600 at 1.3... yes it will obviously output more heat.. due to 2 cores.. but with a limit 1.3 cores going not per core.. but per cpu.. it won't be double the heat output

so its not really a fair comparison.. i don't know where i'm going with this.. lol

i just put my build in a twelve hundred last weekend, so much air flows through this case (theres lint filter things in front of all the fans) so this case is literally filtering all the dust out of my room. plus it has enough room for you to do just about anything with.

and as far as people hating on lighted fans lights. my case gives lightshows, matches my G11 keyboard lit keys, that matches the blue LED on my monitor, that kinda matches the control unit lights on my z5500.

****** cellphone vid..

Player detection in Browser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom