The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
either the gigabyte or the asus p6t deluxe are looking like good boards for what you'll pay for them... although i do like one thing about the basic intel board, and that is PCIe slots and DIMMs are PARALLEL!!! this is a serious plus for air flow, but of course, the board isnt as quality as you'll get from GA or Asus

so far the 920 has actually been OCed higher than the 940... the 920 has hit 4.45GHz on air (CPU-Z Validator 2.1), while the 940 has only been taken to 4.19GHz... so i'd be happy with a 920, apparently it pumps out as much performance as a qx9770 in most applications... and thats at stock!

the gigabit looks very nice for its price does dfi have an offering out yet? would be best for you third if yoru water cooling.

that is the one I'm set on. I might order it tomorrow. We'll see. I gotta see how much I'm getting paid tonite for djing. Peace I'm out

yeah just about everyone has brought out mounting brackets for 1366 already (and most will give it to you for free if you can prove you got i7)... only problem is, with alot of the lesser blocks they just dont have the surface area to cover the larger socket... so personally i'd just grab the new mounting bracket, but when a decent block that is natively 1366 you'll have to hit it up, because it should perform so much better

I shouldn't have too much a prob, hopefully. 360 rad w/ a cpu and gpu in the loop. Only thing is I have an X2 which puts out some heat boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom