How Many Monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I tried going to the Dell.com support site in order to download the new driver but the link is broken. The driver is not available on any other website.

The site is: Drivers & Downloads

If you go to the "+ Video (2)" and then to "FX 3600M - Download Now", you will notice the website just doesn't work.

I installed the new driver and after restarting the computer the software still has no option for a third display. :(

IT is possible that by hooking up 2 monitors to the connectors you disable the Laptop Display. MAybe the system can only handle usign 2 montiors instead of 3. That is a lot of GFX power to output from such a small card. I think this is just the way it is designed. To disable 1 of 3 displays cause it cant handle outputting all that information without losign quality.

It has a DVI input and a VGA input. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't support three monitors but all I have been hearing from people is that it should work with three. When I connect all three I have the option to you use any combination of two monitors, but that is it. Is there anyway I can override this limitation, in other words force it to run on three?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom