Official Intel Overclocking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you first saw it like when it was 200$.. you should have put the max value of it.. like $600... nobody would bid for it.. and you'd get it for a cheap price..

yeah... i was thinkin of using one of those apps that snipes everyone at the very last second... that would be sweet! qx9770 for 5 hunge! lol

It rarely works that way because many people snipe. the chip would stay at 200 for awhile and then jump up to an absurd amount at the end because everyone was sniping everyone else. Then the winner gets stuck with a bad deal.

not if they dont set the snipe for more than what they want to spend. lets say i win 50% of the auctions i bid on, and i use a sniper prog whenever i bid.

Just ventured into the mid-range realm. Purchased an E7200...will probably keep it til I am ready to upgrade to i7 early next year.

Stepping is Q826A733, will let you guys know how it clocks when I get it.

i'm enjoying the qx6850 ... i was having random freezes during games at 4.0ghz thinking it was my chip.. reseted bios and was still happening.... then i realized.. oh hey.. my core at 770 on my gpu.. lol could be why!

settings in my sig are rock solid though.. i got a good clocker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom