How Many Monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben2the4th

In Runtime
How can you find out exactly how many monitors you can connect to a graphics card? I have the Nvidia Quadro 3600M and I would like to know if I can connect two monitors to my laptop. This way I would have two monitors along with the monitor on my laptop.

How can you find out exactly how many monitors you can connect to a graphics card? I have the Nvidia Quadro 3600M and I would like to know if I can connect two monitors to my laptop. This way I would have two monitors along with the monitor on my laptop.

I think he posted his card information. ;)

The thing is, even though I have two ports I also have the laptop screen. So does that mean I can connect two monitors along with my laptop monitor? Or will only one of the plugged in monitors work at a time?

If your laptop has two ports with the Quadro then you can connect two monitors while using your laptop monitor.

I tried connecting all three monitors, but only two of them ever show up at a time. For example options are: TV + Laptop, Laptop + Second Monitor, Second Monitor + TV. It has no option for Laptop + Second Monitor + TV. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom