ok, another mobo question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

philbar71

Fully Optimized
yes another question. nforce 570 is slowly dying on me. first one dimm goes out then the bottom pci slot then the top pci express x1 slot goes out and now the 2nd (out of 3) pci slots stops working. so i'm saying to heck with this mobo and ordering a cheapie from newegg. something like this Newegg.com - Foxconn M7VMX-K LGA 775 NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / nForce 610i Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards will be fine right it wont bottleneck any thing? i cant wait for christmas for my new mobo and cpu so i see that this is only $42 and say what the heck, it's just money. but the ram only runs in single channel. and is there any better in that price range. (trying to keep it under $50)

i dont know i keep getting random blue screens. i might be able to hold out as long as my pci express slot x16 doesn't go out

it might have been my when i was overclocking the pci express bus. and as far as the dead ram dimm i put ram that was rated a 1.8v in it and set the voltage to 2.2 for my corsair dominmators and it fried the stick and took the slot out with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom