Antec Vs. The new Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT'S IT?!?!?!?! $30 more sollars for that?? lol, does the Cosmos cases look good with side panels?

its mesh, its got a few new featres. i just like it, it even has a travel coverign bag that comes with it, i liek red, and the leg's are nice, i am tired of door which the cosmos took away, the 30cm fan on the side looks to be usefull especialy considering i have sli. and from what i saw it was 15$ more on newegg.ca

Newegg.ca - COOLER MASTER COSMOS 1000 RC-1000-KSN1-GP Black/ Silver Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Newegg.ca - COOLER MASTER COSMOS S RC-1100-KKN1-GP Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases for me the 15$ would be well worth it.

its mesh, its got a few new featres. i just like it, it even has a travel coverign bag that comes with it, i liek red, and the leg's are nice, i am tired of door which the cosmos took away, the 30cm fan on the side looks to be usefull especialy considering i have sli. and from what i saw it was 15$ more on newegg.ca

Newegg.ca - COOLER MASTER COSMOS 1000 RC-1000-KSN1-GP Black/ Silver Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Newegg.ca - COOLER MASTER COSMOS S RC-1100-KKN1-GP Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases for me the 15$ would be well worth it.

LoL, what's the differnce between alluminum, and steel? And the 1100 has like a worse review percentage..

it also allows a direct air flow for the top fans where as the regular has a cover on it, with an exaust hole. and when it coems ot a case that big aluminum is a very nice additive.

WHAT DOES ALLUMINUM DO?!?!!! Does come with soda in it??

No..

Aluminium is generally lighter cases, some claim is more flimsy but I don't find truth in it.. generally cool to the touch

Steel is heavy, super durable stuff, I could sit on it and not break it (but I'm a light 102 pound kid so I could do that on my Centurion 534 whenever I wanted to haha)..

I've also heard that the steel can be hot to the touch sometimes unless its a steel alloy

Aluminum itself is just as strong w/o the weight, theres a reason why commercial jets are made of aluminum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom