MY GOd, pls HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joint

Baseband Member
ok here is the story. One day my computer starts to run slow. Its windows xp pro, sp1. i restart the computer and it says i have to run check disk. so it takes me to the blue screen and it finishes and boots into windows. then it starts saying that firefox.exe is a corrupt file and i should run checkdisk. so i run it again in windows. it restarts my computer and suddenly i cant boot up. it boots up until it flashes the checkdisk screen and it automatically restarts into a loop. please help. how can i boot up (i have another hard drive without windows, whats the problem?, how do i fix it?

i dont want to reformat or anything. anyway i can boot of windows xp home?
i just ran recovery and now i cant read anything in the c: drive due to an error. can i install windows on my D drive without deleting anything on there?

Joint said:
i dont want to reformat or anything. anyway i can boot of windows xp home?
i just ran recovery and now i cant read anything in the c: drive due to an error. can i install windows on my D drive without deleting anything on there?

repair will reinstall and save your files. D drive,just files?-sure as long as you don't tell it to format

how do i repair the c: if i cant even get into it.
im thinking about installing windows again to my d drive?
is tat possible, do i have to delete all the files? it doesnt have windows yet. i boot off my c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom