Antec Vs. The new Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lian makes some pretty sweet cases... but i love my red night light... only bad thing is the stock fans are kinda poor, so i swapped them out for yates... although now i see those Silenx ieXtrema fans, if they do what they say they do i want some (90CFM at 18dB... its insane!!)

3. The lian Li cases are flat out ridiculous rip offs, I don't care what anyone says. Not only are they expensive, but if I wanted a case that looks like a outdated public high school computer case ( the "minimalist" look )...well then i would just go pluck one of those up for 5 bucks. If your buiding a nice custom rig, get something with a little more asthetic appeal that might actually get you a few more compliments at a lan party then a public high school computer case...ridiculous thats just my 2 cents.

Ive never seen a Lian-Li at a high school...they have dell and oem computers.

Lian-Li cases are just beautiful. Yeah theyre a bit expensive but as said already you get what you pay for. I dont really do lans but im sure you will get plenty of compliments with a decked out A70 with superb wire management and nice hardware inside...and of course modded side panel with window.

Led's everywhere and all those over the top gamer cases scream tacky to me....i prefer the clean cut professional look...maybe some small lighting to show off the internals.

And theyre really not that much more than the full towers from other companies.

don't judge a lian li until you've owned one.. i loved my v2000 when i had it, it was an excellent case, and the layout was amazing

though my only gripe was that it had terrible airflow... when i had my radiator internally mounted i was getting some nasty temps

I've heard Li Lian has alot of hype in the gamer world that isn't for nothing. Notice both cases are in the $160 range.

I haven't had the pleasure of owning an Antec yet, it has more old school and professional look while the Diablo is (as said before) a tad bit over the top. But I mean 2*180mm and 120mm exhaust then 1*250mm, and 1*360mm for intake? that's gotta be a whirlwind, and being as I can't leave my cases stock which either one i settle on I'm gonna find some space for some high flow 120mm :).

As far as decison goes I'm still at a crossroads, although the antec is giving me a stronger vibe.

i agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. in my opinion i think the antec looks good, but the abs looks better

It looks nice, but i prefer full length doors. But that's just me, otherwise she looks nice.

The past few machines that I have built for family and friends have used Lian Li cases. They were intuitive in their design and looked great. The owners loved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom