Arnt computers hard to figure out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that guy must've felt like such an idiot after that. The one whose a bigger idiot is the guy who sold him the CPU.

They can't?

lol you must hang out with that guy and his hammer =P heheh I know you're playing but yeah come on, after this guys first post I wouldn't have even bothered. Its too outrageous to be real and if it were real then they don't need to be using a computer

I doubt that was a real scenario Circa.....even at computer stores with little trained 'technicians' I doubt they'd tell someone an AMD64 would fit into a socket A unless they are evil and want the money

LOL yea I was jk... and the boards are moving way to sloooowwww so I am bored out of my mind.

yeah, I keep seeing LAST POST BY NUBIUS straight down the line lol and I keep refreshing it every 30 seconds...gotta remember its forum boards and not a chat room =P and yeah I knew you were playing

Thanks for finding it as funny as i have. hahahahahahaha
a lumber jack? come on guys. lol. another good one is find someone who posts thier email and send them emails for some other guy and when they write back, insist that they are the ones you are trying to reach. Damn funny. although i think i have learned a few things about the iternet and computer hardware,lol

the truth is i didnt even write that, my bro went to tech-forums last night and changed my sifnature and just started posting rediculous things, sorry about that guys

Well, whatever you need to know about computers and the related electronics, someone in these forums is bound to answer sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom