*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Slowest Core 2 Duo superpi! And yet, it's faster at stock speeds than my desktop's AMD is with a 30% overclock.

28.514S

i want to know how that speaker on your monitor isnt causing megnetic interference....

i have an old Viewsonic 22inch , and my philips 7.1 surround sound speakers cause those funny colors
(it doesnt if its really close to the front, but if i put it near the back, or the top it does..)

I don't have that problem, my speakers are magnetically shielded

if i had a CRT (which i dont and never plan to ever again cuz i have enough old LCD to last me a long time) just a layer or 2 of brass gauze and that distortion would be a thing of the past... $10 from the local hardware store

Slowest Core 2 Duo superpi! And yet, it's faster at stock speeds than my desktop's AMD is with a 30% overclock.

28.514S

dont feel bad my pentium d gets pwned by a celeron. my fastest time was 36 sec. sadly i dont have any screenies for yall. just have to go on my 38 sec run with screenshots.

^^ exactly right... that's why yorkies own super pi!!

YES! got 35 sec finally a improvement. figured out the overclocking on my mobo finally.

YES! got 35 sec finally a improvement. figured out the overclocking on my mobo finally.

Omg, I just got beaten by a lousy Pentium D... Now I feel sad

I'll add it after I'm done with my project

Back
Top Bottom