This is wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazer

Baseband Member
Look what I just found, i don't know how old this is, but it's the first time I see it.....
razer-solution-white-white-with-blue-1600dpi-optical-p-2311.html

The Razer Pro mouse/mice are white, as well as the Pro keyboard. The keyboard also has an iPod dock built into it.

Had one of the Razer Pro 1.6 Mice from way back when on woot.

It was essentially a white and blue diamondback paired with Mac drivers.

Worked just fine until I got an actual Diamondback at a lan.

Then sold the Razer Pro, then got a Copperhead and sold the diamondback to Trotter, then sold the Copperhead to someone else, and now I have a G7

old skool laser mouse that i got for free somewhere along the way FTW!!! lol... really outta grab a new one

im using an old logitech optical=)

as long as its a smooth mouse, with a high resolution, and its comfortable in my hand-- i can aim with it.

And for me, it comes down to how comfortable i am with the mouse more than anything (except i cant stand ball mice)

CS:S Cyberathelete professional league, and FBG scrim wars require me to have a good aim, Fortunately this little Logitech seems to do the trick.

I've tried a few Razer mice, but they always feel clunky in my hand, and i just cant snap and shoot with them like i can this one.

yeah dude... as long as it works for you... if i can crack off a headshot from 250m in Crysis i know that's as much as i need to spend... luckily im just so super good at crysis so a free mouse will do it for me (not really, but this old mouse is smooth as anything)

yeah dude... as long as it works for you... if i can crack off a headshot from 250m in Crysis i know that's as much as i need to spend... luckily im just so super good at crysis so a free mouse will do it for me (not really, but this old mouse is smooth as anything)

yea but i can also crack off a headshot at that range in crysis, now the question is my mouse against yours who will get it first??? preaty simple answer with 4000dpi. and 1000mhz refresh rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom