Tech-Forums Recommended PC Components v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tech Forums Recommended Pc Components v2.0

yeah prices change too often so its not worth putting up any sort of pricing info or pricing legend

great job with the components list guys, I think ill just pick up a few upgrades ( mostly ram ) from it. This forum has really become a very valuable resource and this thread needs to be stickied pronto :p

It already is.. its part of the Index (It says I just edited it because I just now removed the one b1gapl had..)

Oh I just remembered, why not also put Thermaltake armor cases up there along with the Antec and Coolermaster cases? Their very similar pricing and have recieved just as good reviews if not better! The thermaltake armor is tried and true especially and has been recommended on other computer forums I visit for years ( which is also the reason why I decided to go with it ). It used to be as cheap as 100 at one point but looks like its back up to its original 150, still not that far off from the coolmaster cases.

^^ Is it this one.

Newegg.com - Thermaltake Armor Series VA8000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

If it is that good I have no problem adding it.

The enthusiast section isn't done yet so the Qx9770 may not be listed in the completed version.

Yes thats the standard bare bones model with no side window fan. Don't take my word for it however, I think the reviews for the case will more then vouch for it.

i think it would be advisable to add under the MA78A-GM am2 mobo under budget, that aftermarket cpu cooler will not fit. for sum reason gigabyte decided to change the stock chipset backplate and modification was needed to get my ultra 120-e on.

Well personally i dont think the thermaltake armor cases are all that great.

And theres other cases for the same amount of money which offer
better cooling like the HAF 932 which is on the list already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom