WIRELESS gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
HI, you gamers out there: anyone of you use cordless mouse for gaming ? example, crysis, CS, red alert 3...

If yes, can you suggest which one is better? I used infrared red mouse before and i feel alots of lagging .

Wireless is always going to lag more then a wired mouse as the distortion of the signal has to be eliminated before it can be translated into a command. Whats you budget if its the sky I would go with the Logitech mx air (if your going to go cordless why not go deskless)

My Logitech Optical mouse is very good at wireless, it has very low distortion, and is 1100 DPI. But a wireless mouse has a long signall tracker already, so it kinda kills the point.

i've used wireless for gaming, and then i used wired.

get wired.. it wont really matter in RPGs but in FPS games you'll def notice an increase in pwnage

I am currently using a Logitech G7 and I have never had any problems with lag. I prefer a wireless mouse because I don't want a cord getting in my way or slowing me down.

Does it really make that much of a difference for fps? I have an mx 600 logitech cordless mouse, and I don't seem to notice anything. I know I used to play battlefield 2142 on a cord mouse. I was better at that than cod4, but I've always attributed this to the fact that it is a different game and the fact that I have double the ping.

the G7 is more than a decent wireless mouse, i think it is the best wireless mouse. EVER.
there is no difference in the performance of a G7 and a G5. yes, i have them both. i still pwn like nobody's bidness with the G7.
OP a G7 is not a run-of-the-mill wireless mouse. its not the 15 dollar special that you can buy at wal mart. it cost 75 bucks for a reason. it cost 100 when i bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom