Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i dont like small desks which is why i got a studio desk.

If i had more room, i would get a second desk for my other computer and laptop similar to poizens...but alas my room is tiny so it remains in the closet on my dresser.

My ideal desk w/ be a corner desk that wraps around, but you need a massive room to accommodate that. I like having my tower on the desk but this one proves to be alittle harder to do w/. Those executive desks run out of room real quick thats why I like your studio desk for monitors on the top shelf. I'm trying to get my friend to build a nice desk like this. Doesn't look hard to do at all

or something like the omnirax

Nice desk.

The tower issue shouldn't be hard to tackle..you could just build a shelf off to the side to sit the tower on. It would have to be fairly sturdy, but it can be done.

Thats the only fault of my desk..i cant sit my tower on it, it has to go on the bottom where rackmount is on the desk above.

i absolutely love my desk its very deep so i can fit what ever as you can see a tower, my g15m speakers and 2 monitors, i also have room to spair, if i take my tower down i can just fit the 40 inch and the 2 monitors.

Here at college, my chair doesn't fit into my desk. It totally sucks. The edge of my desk is always at my wrists and it's very uncomfortable to work at.

I can't wait to get a huge drawing desk.

same problem here, but my desk aint small its just my chair is HUGE its like a proper business chair, its higher than my head when im sitting down :D and the arms dont fit under the desk part, so its kinda uncomfortable :<

IMG_6995.web.jpg

moved house couple of months ago. desk not my first choice but it's actually quite good even if it's probably older than i am. i think it's the best desk i've ever had even if it does look like a hillbilly's dining table :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom