Tech-Forums Recommended PC Components v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tech Forums Recommended Pc Components v2.0

So I edited that post... and added..

For Enthusiast you mean crazy stuff like $2000+ Budget right?

why are the e8400/e8500 both under midrange and high range? shouldn't it be one of the other....just my 2 cents lol

good guide though :]

They can go much higher than 4ghz. Just ask Nos.

I finished the accessories section last night. Puddle should add it sometime today.

I'm bookmarking this till it is done
I will surely be using this when I start building again

Is there a price legend? Like from most expensive to cheapest? Will something like this be added?

^ The sections list parts that can fall into a certain build budget. or what you could afford given so much cash. Whether or not we have a price legend is up to puddle Jumper, but that would make the list even harder to maintain because prices change very often.

I'm bookmarking this till it is done
I will surely be using this when I start building again

Is there a price legend? Like from most expensive to cheapest? Will something like this be added?

I don't think we could maintain a price legend because allot of parts prices can change on a almost weekly basis. The parts are broken into small enough categories that it shouldn't be to hard to find the best deals.

Vern, for the enthusiast section I was thinking we should maybe have the E8600, q9550, Q9650 and then Core i7 when it is released. The extreme edition processors technically fall into that category but we never recommend them so I don't see a reason to include them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom