LabelFlash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
I've looked over tigerdirect and most stores and they don't sell any labelflash discs. Can someone give me a brief history on why labelflash isn't as popular as lightscribe? from what i've read, labelflash is higher quality than lightscribe.

one reason I can think of is... Price
lightscribe isn't popular as it is
labelflash disks are double of what lightscribe disks are in price

are you saying that there is something better than lightscribe? I see lightscribe everywhere so it seems pretty popular to me.

Lightscribe may be seen everywhere. Doesnt mean it is popular and highly used. The Lightscribe disks are still more expensive than regular DVD's. So people can buy a printer and a DVD Label creator software and have colour and everything for a lot less than it would cost them to go Lightscribe.

If labelflash is even more expensive you wont see it take off. Lightscribe is still slow to be adopted cause of the reason i gave above. It would only get worse for labelflash.

Even DVD DL disks are starting to drop in price. I have not even seen a reason to go Lightscribe cause what it can do i can do better. I can have colour with a printer. Lightscribe can only have the colour of the DVD since it cant burn colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom