What is a good Nviadea card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, sorry about the typo I meant 50GB HD lol. And I have a question, is a 256 graphics better than a 128 grahpics card? any why?

Also ghostly raptors is a brand of Hard drive correct?

I will be gaming, I want to to be able to play EQ2 smoothly when it comes out. I could pay $500 but I would rather not.

here...try this...it'll tell you all you need to know so you can give us the right numbers... www.belarc.com ...just click free download and look through it and then tell us what you got bro.

1.6 pentium 4
Windows XP
640 memory
Radeon 9000
Fujitsu Systems system model
Maxtor 60GD hard drive

And just need to know which Nvidia card would be good to put in to replace the Radeon 9000. Money rang $100-$300

I think the best card for those specs and not too expensive would be the Nvidia GeForce 5700 Ultra (about 175$) or the Radeon 9800 Pro (about 220$) i heard the 5900 series has problems with the drivers but have no proof to back that up... anyway good hunting. btw www.newegg.com has very reasonable prices and fast shipping.

1.60 gigahertz Intel Pentium 4
8 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache

Board: DFI WB72SC
Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 6.00 PG 10/09/2001

640 Megabytes Installed Memory

Slot 'A0' has 128 MB
Slot 'A1' has 512 MB
Slot 'A2' is Empty

61.49 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
47.06 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

E-IDE CD -956E/AKV [CD-ROM drive]
3.5" format removeable media [Floppy drive]

Maxtor 6Y060L0 [Hard drive] (61.49 GB) -- drive 0, s/n Y29C1JKE, rev YAR41VW0, SMART Status: Healthy

Macattack, you play EQ? I feel sorry for you already... very addictive, can ruin your life fast.

Anyways, you can find out what kind of VGA slot you have by using CPU-Z, it is in my signature below. There is a section called "AGP" under the "Mainboard" tab, it will either say "4x" or "8x".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom