The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
your nuts dude. not 48 hours ago you were like.."this is it for me, yep..im so done upgrading THIS IS IT!"
lol...you got it BAD my friend.

Oh yea I did say that :p. Thanks for reminding lol.
Right now I see like this, once i7 920 shows up on ebay and more mobos w/ cashback. I'm going to take the dive. My ram will hold me down for alittle until more tri channel kits show up. I was looking at the available kits and pricing and its not bad at all. I just need to sell my stuff when the time is right before prices dip on me and my board and ram will be worth $100 each

meh the gskil tri channel kit is out for about 105$ for 3gb. not to bad really, and gskill is really one of the only companys that matter. if gskill is available you will be fine. not sure if this is true but i herd the core i7 may have a performence lean towards nvidia, i forgot where i read it, been reading so much, could be bull dont truely know but it would be interesting to see if it is true, would be another way intel is trying to take down amd, by hurting there gpu front.

I haven't bought g.skill since 939. Not saying they are bad but I have my preferences. Plus I like giving new manufacturers a try.
I bet the Nvidia thing is probably all speculation just like the running your ram 1.65v or you will damage your cpu. Its like intel telling us to not run it over its recommended voltage.....yea I'll make sure I do that

And if i bought one all **** would freeze over...lmfao that would be funny to beat your score nos.

These new boards are just looking very delicious and it would be nice to be able to say i held the top score once haha.

thirdshift.. if u buy an i7.. i will hate you for life...because i'll end up buying one...

TBH. I might. I know I can sell my processor, ram and board to help cover cost. I'll see once I put stuff up for sale. If they go for asking price then I'm going to dive in. If I have to I will sell my case lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom