*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

i'm going to super pi my work computers 3.0ghz p4... brb!

slowpi.jpg

130nm!! WHOAAA.... that is assuming that is what .13um is

^^^^

oc that bad boy!!

lmao..hey my pentium m 1.4ghz came close with just over a minute...and on a dirty install of windows.

ya this is a pretty dirty install... i have 10 things open in adobe illustrator, 5 in photoshop... lol

and on top of that, this hdd's got about 5gb left on it.. this computers a piece of junk

i wish it had a dual core... and at least 2 gigs of ram.. but nope.. only 1.. WHICH ISNT ENOUGH FOR HOW MUCH CRAP WE HAVE OPEN... and they won't even allow us to put another gig in.. so imma stick one in without them knowing just like a did a video card so i could run this 22 inch monitor

Added Nosboost, Zmatt and Ricanflow

the deed's already been done.. and why not have another nosboost300 name there :p i see no harm in it! haha

I didn't mean to be an *** its just how these things always go then you see the new thread start out as "since the other thread blah blah blah" :p
what do you expect? Its a message forum. Reason why I stick around here is because there is some humor and everyone is not serious all the time. Its like your talking to regular human beings instead of robots

thats why i made my own overclocking thread... but somehow that gets crapped up as well..

Hey you started the whole pizza thing buddy

Back
Top Bottom