Can I OC with a 650w power supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not just any forum....we live for this stuff.

Lots of knowledge here...sure were not as big as xx or [H]ard but we know our stuff.

And a few of us are close to you, like me and taintedplay.

This is not just any forum....we live for this stuff.

Lots of knowledge here...sure were not as big as xx or [H]ard but we know our stuff.

And a few of us are close to you, like me and taintedplay.

If you want to swing by and help me that'd be cool.

I'm pulling my hair out now! I went home to get the memory specs for Nos. All I did was pull them out, write down some info and put them back in. Yes, they are in correctly and I made sure of it.

So I try to start it up and now I am stuck on the boot screen (where you can press DELETE and F9, etc etc). It just sits there.

This is the worse time I have ever had rebuilding a computer! :mad::mad::mad:

can someone tell me how to clear CMOS? I'm stuck at boot screen and can't do anything still...

Edit: found it in the manual...going to try it now. So ****ed off right now with this install...issue after issue.

They seemed to be pretty easy to slide on and off. Wanna help me overclock now? LOL maybe I should just leave it alone!

i'm at work :p wont be home until 10.. but i have a site saved thats dedicated to the I45 overclocking... i'll give youa link when i get home... it helped me get my e8500 to 4.8ghz.. so im sure it'll help you :)

cool thanks dude

I wont be messing with it tonight. Going to get Gears of War 2 at midnight and going to fire up the xbox360. It's been months since I been on that. PC gaming took me over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom