case choice for air cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing by what he's paying that he wants a high end case...I can appreciate that, I love my Lian-Li A10 and it cost me an arm and a leg to have it shipped from the states, especially as the canadian dollar was in the dumps when I bought it.

None of those cases look extremely great for airflow...but ok if you're not looking for a killer OC. I don't really like the look of them, if you're looking for a full tower have you had a peek at these?

Newegg.com - LIAN LI PC-A70A Silver Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Newegg.com - LIAN LI PC-A77A Silver Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Both are high end with good airflow from front to back.

If you're set on one of the first three my vote is with the TJ07, my personal preference, just like the look a little better. But I'd pick up one of the Lian-Li's before them.

P182 is a very solid case, however its only a mid tower, but its a pretty big mid tower, its built for silence and performance.

TJ10 is better for air cooling because of that center fan, TJ07 is better for water cooling since it has enough room for a RAD without modding.

thanks for all the input, guys. i know my hardware isnt top notch, but i figured i'd get a sick case, make my rig look all pretty, and then build from there. but when i do start getting nice components, i want them to be preotected nicely, hence the expensive case choices. thanks again!

thanks for all the input, guys. i know my hardware isnt top notch, but i figured i'd get a sick case, make my rig look all pretty, and then build from there. but when i do start getting nice components, i want them to be protected nicely, hence the expensive case choices. thanks again!

I think you'd like the Antec 1200 as far as looks, and it also has amazing airflow, it's very big, and has excellent wire management.

Newegg.com - Antec Twelve Hundred Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

It's got a lot of fans, with blue LEDS on them already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom