Budget Build...Ordering Tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 8800gs/9600 GSO has similar performance and will max it out at 1440x900 with 2xAA and more than playable fps.

If you haven't already ordered, then see if you can get a 9600 GSO for cheaper then the 3850. As it will handle COD4 very well and if you can save a few bucks. Then why not go for it?

Well, no check...again :(

Just gunna stick with the 3850...I know I won't be disappointed. Especially since I have never played the game on anything higher than low settings lol.

It's gunna be a whole new experience! I don't even need COD:WaW because 4 will be a new game for me...

Welcome to my World.. I'm getting an HD 3850 thanks to some Tech-Forums donators :D

Well, I won't be getting my check for another week or so...I called up the people today and they said it would be 7-10 days from Monday and they don't know why the person before told me it would come Tuesday. So that sucks lol

Also, will the price of the current Intel chips go down even more when i7 is released? and when are the new chips released?

Nope, and two weeks

Well that's good to know....I was actually hoping that they wouldn't because I'd hate to push this back even longer than needed. Even if it meant saving money, I don't care anymore lol

And all RPG's Suck :) But just since Oblivion was mentioned, remember when that was the game that if you could max it out, you had the best computer on these forums? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom